2011 My Furry Valentine Photo Contest
With Valentine's Day just around the corner, we can’t help but think of true love—true puppy (and kitty) love that is! Remember the first time you fell in love with your adopted companion? You gazed into each other’s eyes, and all you could hear was the thump, thump, thump of… his wagging tail?!
This February, we’re thrilled to announce our 2011 My Furry Valentine Photo Contest. Think back and remember the moment you realized you and your companion were meant to be together forever. In 100 words or less share your love story with us, and send it along with a prize-winning photo! Furry, finned or feathered—all companion animals can compete.
The top five winners—selected by ASPCA staff—will receive an ASPCA Prize Pack and be featured on our website. Entries will be accepted now through February 12, 2011—we can’t wait to see what you’ve got for us!
Please send all submissions to PhotoContest@ASPCA.org.
- No purchase necessary
- Must be 18 or older to enter. This contest is void where prohibited and is limited to legal U. S. residents; ASPCA employees and their families are not eligible to enter.
- Submission deadline is midnight Eastern Time on February 12, 2011.
- Five winners will be chosen by a panel of ASPCA judges based on the aesthetic quality of their photo submission and how compellingly their story is. All judgments are in the sole discretion of the ASPCA.
- Your entry must include your name, mailing address, daytime telephone number, a valid email address, animal name, 1 jpg photo file. Incomplete entries will not be considered. Entries become the property of the ASPCA and will not be returned.
- Photo submissions should include only images of you and pets owned by you.
- By submitting your text/photo in this contest, you give the ASPCA an irrevocable, perpetual royalty-free right to use your name/text/photo for any purposes to promote the ASPCA’s mission of providing effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States.
- By entering this contest, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age, the sole owner of the photograph submitted, and author of the text contained in your entry.